5pm!

I was made for days like today. It is absolutely beautiful outside and I get off work an hour early!

I find it amazing how my attitude and mood can change simply by walking outside on a nice, sunny day. I've been a bit melodramatic the past few weeks - much darker than usual. But, as soon as I set foot outside this afternoon to head to lunch things have certainly turned around.

I am so thankful for the change in seasons. My life tends to fluctuate with each one - mentally, emotionally, and spiritually. While I am, at least for today, in a "brighter" place - I am also thankful for the winter months when I can face a lot of the darker stuff in my life and try to work through the things that tend to get me bitter, angry, or depressed.

Tonight I am looking forward to coffee, maybe some ultimate frisbee, and community with someone I've been eagerly anticipating spending time with again. We'll see how the evening shapes up.

Hopefully your respective climate is as positive as this one.

Hopefully you can grow in the cycles and changes our natural world invites us to be a part of.

No comments: