Pale Blue Dot.

I think another great name for this post would be The Infinite and the infinitesimal.

Many of you might have already seen this, but I think it bears repeating. The astronomer's comments at the bottom are also very good. We seem so big when we look through the lens of our own eyes, our own perception. Thankfully, every now and then, we have the chance to step back and be humbled.

Click Here For the Pale Blue Dot

My faith in Christ, and what that specific moment in history represents, only makes this a larger statement. The Holy of Holies, which is magnificently greater than us, placed Himself in this universe, and much more, onto that pale blue dot. It blows my mind to think of what that actually signifies. I have the Gospel, I have many explanations - but I have not wisdom nor knowledge to understand.

He, like millions of others, was born, breathed, lived, died, and was resurrected on this little dot. The great I AM became like me to save me. You. Anyone who would say, "Yes...I will have your salvation."

Be reconciled to God. His brilliance is far greater than the void that surrounds our "great" blue dot.

No comments: