Dream Big.

I feel a bit embarrassed that tomorrow will most likely be the first Martin Luther King, Jr. Day where I actually take time to reflect on the man and his accomplishments. I have only recently begun to look into his works, and I have only recently had eyes to see the dramatic effect he had on our nation. I just finished reading a great message by John Piper. It was specifically about interracial marriage, but the broad topic that it hits on - our equality in Christ - is certainly worth checking out. Also, once you've taken the time to read through that, click on the picture below for a transcript and video of Mr. King's most infamous speech.

2 comments:

SMITTY said...

I don't want to put a damper on the party...but check out my blog. Let me know what you think.

SMITTY said...

I just checked out Piper's sermon. What a delivery! I've had those convictions for many years...but thank God for someone who can actually articulate them like that. I printed a copy to file away. Thanks for the link.