Sound(s) About Right?

At work we are going through the book "Now, Discover Your Strengths." Along the way you are asked to take a test that uses your responses to try to capture five dominant strengths. While I maintain my skepticism with all of this, the results I got do look rather close to the perceptions I have of myself. We'll just have to see how these "strengths" play out in my day-to-day life and occuptation.

.Input –
(Inquisitive, Interested, Collector, Acquirer, Compiler)


.Ideation –
(Fascinated with Ideas, Creative, Original, Conceptual, Smart)


.Intellection –
(Like to Think, Exercising Thought, Introspective, Reflective)


.Developer –
(Find Potential in Others, Challenge Others, Confidant, Helper)


.Belief –
(Responsible, Altruistic, Spiritual, Ethical, Dependable, Prioritized)

2 comments:

Will said...

We share three: Ideation, developer, and input. No wonder we don't get along...

Daniel Ott said...

I don't think words can describe you friend. But yeah, it does sound about right.