Devotionals.

I recently had the privilege of writing a week's worth of devotionals for a message at my church about exploring the depths of God's love.

Below, you will find the link to the page where they are located. If you take the chance to read them, let me know your thoughts. This was my first real foray into writing something for the church that is widely used and distributed, so any helpful advice is appreciated (especially if I get the chance to do something like this again).

Please note, these devotionals are property of Southland Christian Church, not myself. As such, I cannot grant any right, nor do I give permission, to reproduce or distribute them by any means. If you, for some reason, have the desire to do so - please contact Southland Christian Church with your request.

Here's hoping for your enjoyment and growing devotion to the Lord through these:

Southland Christian Church Devotionals - Exploring the Depths of God's Love

(If for some reason the link does not work, please comment or email me and I will attempt to fix the problem.)

2 comments:

SMITTY said...

Those are amazing truths, dawg. You did a fantastic job. You should continue writing those. Post them.

Anonymous said...

nevermind my facebook message. I found them.