Shameless Self Promotion.

By now, whomever still passes by here from time to time must have gotten used to my constant need to let people know that my Flickr site has a ton of new pictures uploaded (with more to come...sitting on my harddrive waiting to be "processed"). Thank you for your patronage and patience with this constant deluge.

I have a very existential post coming up. The idea is sitting in a document on my Desktop...I just need to find time to sit down and write it. I'm giving up television for a week because the senior minister of our church asked me to, so that might lend itself well to activities other than rotting out my brain.

Oh, and I am giving blood on Tuesday (hopefully). I was denied last time because of issues with light-headedness. Maybe this time I can last long enough to get drained. I would really like to save some lives. It sounds like something nice to do on a lunch break.

Have a great week. E-mail me if you need anything.

No comments: