Well...

EDIT: It seems MySpace is just having some database problems (why am I not shocked?). I'm a little bit bummed now that I might get my account back. Hmm...maybe that says something about the situation? Anyway...there you go. Nevermind the reaction below.


...either MySpace is going to be fixing a lot of things here pretty soon, or I am no longer a member there. And, this time, it wasn't even my own intention to stop going. I went to log in this morning and it let me know that I had an invalid userID - because my account had been cancelled or deleted. Funny...I don't particularly remember doing that.

I then tried going directly to my profile online - to be greeted with the red-lettering-of-death letting me know the same status for my little web profile.

But it seems this little mishap is a lot bigger than just me. You won't be able to find my friend Joe online anymore either. Nor will you be able to find my friend Marcus' girlfriend. I'm sure the list goes on and on.

Honestly...if this isn't fixed, I think I'll be OK with that. My only problem is the amount of people on there that I use MySpace to keep in touch with, because we don't really have any other way to communicate (and, no, the phone, e-mail, etc. are not an option - surprisingly).

So - if for some reason I never go get back on MySpace - but you're able to get here from memory or some other weird circumstance - send me an e-mail and we'll try to keep in touch. Thanks.

No comments: