It's Been A While.

Apologies for the lack of updates (for those still actually coming by here regularly) - I've been a bit busy with life lately. Work has been absolutely amazing - I love my job...I just wish I was able to do more around here to be a better worker. Hopefully, with time, as things become more familiar I'll be worthy of the call. It tends to work a bit differently in IT...the measure of success...but I'm working towards it - trying to stay busy, trying to learn, and most importantly, trying to serve every chance I get.

Outside of work, life has also been grand. Life groups in high school ministry are over for the summer, so I have a bit of a break there (not that my guys are horrible, but it is nice). The past couple of weeks I have been "taking off" from the normal extracurricular activities at church (other than main worship/service on the weekends). It has been nice to get home a bit earlier and to be around the family - and also to get home to clean up around my room, etc.

As anyone who's been here recently can tell, I've been taking a lot more pictures. I borrowed my dad's DSLR and have been absolutely loving it. Plus, God has just given us such amazing days here recently for the summer - so it's been great to get outside and enjoy it.

Plans for the summer? I don't necessarily get a break anymore - but I have two weddings (friends') coming up, Icththus, a July 4th trip to Cincinnati (hopefully) and a few other things I am sure to keep busy with. I'm hoping to get a new bike so I can start to do some riding, and I have really been enjoying the time I get outside to go for walks. There's a couple bands coming close that I really want to see - so hopefully a show or two will be in store. Other than that, work, relax, spend time with family and friends - the usual.

I would love to promise future updates on a regular basis (life related, and my normal thoughts that I tend to ramble about on here) - but I cannot guarantee anything (I'll try, but no guarantees). As always - if you know me, or even if you don't - you can always e-mail me.

Until next time.

No comments: