New Shots.

EDIT: 20 new shots! Go to my Flickr and check them out now! There are 18 on the first page, the final two on page 2. Thank you SO much for your comments - there have been many kind words sent my way. I love taking the pictures myself - but your love/like of them makes it all the better. Thanks again!

Hello all. Apologies for the lack of updates - I've been a bit busy these past couple of days.

Anyway - there are new pictures up over at my Flickr photo page. I would greatly appreciate any and all of you heading over there to check them out. The first ten, on the main page, are the recent additions. Please leave comments if you have good advice, and definitely leave comments if you like something.

Also - you might want to bookmark the page...I'm playing around with a new camera and, if possible, will be trying to put new pictures up in a more timely fashion.

Thanks!

No comments: