God Is Good.

I long for a love with Christ that centers on His glory and beauty and majesty - surviving the threats and tribulations of this world without diminishing. It is so much easier for us to praise God and thank Him for His amazing blessings when things are going good, I admit.

But this past week has been absolutely amazing in SO many ways. So, I am thanking God now for His amazing blessings these past few days. Praying for it to continue, resting hard in the promise that He will still be who He is if it does not.

He has been working on my heart and has met me more than once this week to remind me of faith, love, mercy, and grace. I got to see the cross fresh and new and I wept at the beauty of His love. I feel a wave of holiness and righteousness, in part, moving in my life. I know it is the presence of the Lord that is my good, that is my boast - so I thank Him for that as well.

Seeing old friends. Interviewing for a wonderful position (being considered in the first place was amazing...the outcome lays in God's faithful hands to do what best suits Him). Late nights with an absolutely amazing person who I have grown to care about very much. Learning so many lessons in that time about where God wants to move me and how totally important it is to not only listen to the wonderful truth and advice He has prepared for relationships, but to put Him at the center - and as the highest prize - of any relationship. I've said words and come to conclusions this past week that I never thought I would.

It's finally Spring! The sun is shining and I've got the drive to get outside and enjoy creation. Going for walks, sitting and just marveling at how beautiful it can be.

There's a lot in store for the future - I see. Some of it seems like it may be difficult - to adjust and trust God with situations that I tend to be impulsive about. However, I am amazed by the hope I have that God is working this for my good, that something I have longed for might come to fruition.

And if it doesn't - I just pray for the grace of God to proclaim how Good He truly is.

No comments: