Praise The Name Of The Lord, Jesus.

You do not leave me to my sin and shame and sadness and desperation.
You bring me joy, You bless me, You cleanse me, You love me.
You do not forget me, abandon me, leave me to my own strength.
Your strength is made perfect in my weakness, Your throne is my heart.

You carry my burdens.

You forgive my sin.
You give me life.
You become my joy.
You show me passion.
You become my passion.
You put a song in my mouth that I cannot help but sing.
Your glory surpasses knowledge.
Your love surpasses understanding.
Your mercy is limitless.
Your strength is infinite.
Your wisdom is matchless.
Your compassion is addicting.
Your call is irresistible.

You are my God.
You are my Friend.
You are my Savior.
You are my Lord.
You are my Husband.
You are my Joy.
You are my Righteousness.

You are my Everything.

No comments: