I'm Heading To Toronto.

Linux Caffe - Main Site
Linux Caffe - Pictures

This is totally cool. The more I get involved with Linux, the more I love it. I am still very much a beginner, but I am enjoying this whole process of learning, experimenting, and having fun. And, this little place puts two of my favorite things in the same place - coffee and technology.

I think it would be great to have some sort of cyber café here locally. The demand probably wouldn't be too high (hence it's absence) but I know that I would totally love to make it my new hangout. I love the atmosphere of coffee houses - the ones with hardwood floors, ambient lighting, awesome beverages, music, and cool people (e.g. Common Grounds). Add to that people who are into tech and you've got yourself one extra customer.

I'm still not entirely sure what God has in plan for my life. I think I get it every now and then, and I've certainly been wrong at least a few times - but if he's into using my passion (Him) teamed with my favorite things (tech, photography, coffee, music) then we might just have a match somewhere.

No comments: