Updates.

Starting tomorrow, for the entire month of February, I am going to try to blog at least once per day. Nothing extravagant, but I at least want to try to get my thoughts down as they come, or just keep this thing a bit more up-to-date on my life. After all, what good is my constant procrastination if I cannot utilize Blogger for a bit of constructive time use?

Anyway - if you'll look over to the right, underneath my picture/profile link, you'll see that there is a new button there. An e-mail button. You can now click on that and it will open your e-mail client and you can send me messages directly, without having to use the comment feature. So, please, take advantage of that - I'd like to hear from whomever actually reads this thing...even though my site statistics say that the average visit length isn't even a second :)

Anyway - hope to hear from you all...and I (hopefully) will be writing...starting tomorrow...maybe :)

No comments: