It's Happened.

I guess some part of my father has finally rubbed off on me - because (although I have had a slight interest before) I'm really thinking about getting into photography (as a recreation, not a career). My dad has been a professional for about 25 years, and I expressed interest today while we were talking, and he let me know that he would be willing to teach me some of the "tricks" of the trade. I took some pictures today and he seemed impressed with what little skill I have currently - so maybe there is hope in the future.

I created a Flickr profile where I am going to be posting all of my pictures (the good ones, really) - so stop on by and let me know what you think. Honest opinions would be preferred, but if you have nothing nice to say - be gentle with my feelings at least :)

Thanks. Until next time...

No comments: