Quick Update.

I created a MySpace account. I had one with my old e-mail address and didn't really ever do anything with it - but I was over at my cousin's house last night and she has one, so I got motivated. I added a nifty little clickery-button-dealie on the sidebar to the right - but if you want to go there now without all the work, click below:

http://www.myspace.com/shahabalah

As far as life is concerned - this past Sunday's message was excellent - and something I desperately needed to hear to reform my previous methods of Christ-love and evangelism. My parents also ended up attending church with us and they seemed to like it and should be coming back - so, overall, two pluses in one day.

Life will be getting busy starting tomorrow and heading all the way into next Wednesday - when I start back to school. Hopefully it won't get too crazy in my world...

Also - of note - I plan on migrating all of my posts from my other blog onto this one (essentially merging the two into one bigger, easier to maintain blog). Once that is completed this will be about ten or so posts larger and the other one will pass on.

No comments: