Not Enough Time.

Our small group went to Ink and Blood tonight. It was great to see so much history in one place and to actually be able to check out such beautiful artistry in the Bibles shown there was amazing. The only real gripe I have about the exhibit is that we didn't have enough time to check it out.

We ended up getting there about 7 PM - so we were one of the last groups through. As we left the hall it was about 9:30 - so we spent a couple hours there - but I would have liked to have even more. It just seems like I was rushed the entire time (a lot of the stuff I read that I would have liked to "burn to memory" I can't really remember right now. Seriously, I could have done with another two or so hours. I want to read all of the background info posters again - I want to be able to sit there and read thru and take in all the pages and Bibles they have on display. Two hours is just not enough.

I might check with the group and see if they would like to go back again - or I might go with my dad if he decides to check it out. Next time, though, I'm not going unless I have a lot of time to spare.

We're also going to try and go back this weekend (just to the gift shop). I wanted to pick up the Ink and Blood DVD/booklet combo pack and my friend wanted a 1611 KJV Bible - we just didn't have enough cash on us...

No comments: