No T.V. For A Week.

I just unplugged the thing and am going to try out this week without the television.

What am I going to do without it?

Well, my plan is to immerse myself in God's Word a little more than I have been. I might actually get some school work done, too. With my free time I can start working out like I wanted to do about a month ago. I think this might be a great thing for me...

My best friend (might as well call him family) is coming with me to church this evening to check out our service. I'm not exactly sure what his motives are behind it (if it's just an "I-asked-he-said-yes" deal or something more) but I am hoping for something great. I have no clue as to what he will think about it (although he has been to my church before with other people) or if he would like to come back - but I'm hoping. We had been talking recently about his interest in the things going on in my life - and I am sure that Jesus can do the exact same with his...so maybe tonight he can hear something to spark some interest - or maybe a seed will be planted for a future time. All I know is that it didn't take much for me to "come around" - and the more I involve myself with it - the greater it becomes.

All prayers for my friend (who is not the only one I have that I would consider "lost") and the others I know who I would hope to find Christ are welcome - as well as prayers for God's continuing faithfulness and blessings in my life (and with the people around me). Thanks in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dont worry Trevor... You get him there and God will do the rest.

Best of luck,
Darlene