My Head Go Asplode.

Rather than taking a rest from the diluge of information coming in and the thoughts running rampant, I decided to spend another few hours online after my post shoving more stuff in my brain.

And it just hit me - stop relying on other people. Where do these people get their facts (or, to be more precise, where do they quote from when citing their credibility)? The bible, of course. And where do those fundamental beliefs they hold so dearly come from? God's Word.

I just wanted to take this quick moment to thank the Holy Spirit for once again sparking wisdom where it would otherwise lay dormant in my own regards. In such a simple way I have quickly been refocused to the source, God (His Word, specifically) and the destination I have been trying to reach, somehow.

*(Make sure to read the post below this, because it was a little longer and also lends itself well to what this one mentions).

No comments: