God is Faithful.

Pray today for: Wisdom (to see God, and His Awesomeness).

It is extraordinary how He always comes through - even in situations that might not be "that important." I posted a comment in return to a friend of mine's condolences on my little situation below. On my way home today, it just came to me that I really shouldn't be so caught up in being "alone" right now - because the only thing I really don't have is a girlfriend. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that although I would very much like to be in a relationship, I really only fret about it when I let it run my life. And letting emotion and small circumstances run one's life is no way to go.

Either way - right now I am hoping to see the results from this I think might happen - my coming closer to Jesus. I haven't been spending as much time with Him as I should - and I haven't really been focusing on my spiritual growth either. Maybe I could have done just fine with the added "distraction" of a girlfriend, but God knows me best - and I am starting to understand a lot of things related to this current "predicament" I find myself in.

I wanna give Jesus a big hug.

No comments: