He Gives and Takes Away.

Pray today for: Love (God's Love, and the rest to follow).

Well, it seems as if I went from having no romantic interests in my life, to having two. Now, very shortly after realizing those two, it seems I have returned to none. I received an e-mail response from the girl I met a while back informing me that it just wasn't going to work (the "it's not you, it's me" e-mail, which means the exact opposite). I also found out that the other girl that I was going to possibly see does not seem to be the type of person I really want to be in a relationship with (rumors at the moment, but they seem rather viable). Anyway - although I am in a bit of "pain" right now because it seems like I am going to be alone for a while longer, I do take a bit of solace in knowing that sometime in the future I will realize why this is happening - as has been the case numerous times in my life when I thought something was for the worse, rather than my benefit.

This also has me relating everything (or just thinking more) about God's Love - and obviously His Power and Will. I learned quite a bit yesterday alone (honestly) that I hope to get up here soon...but as for now I just want to reflect on the fact that God is in control.

1 comment:

tdurbs said...

No worries - but thanks for the thoughts. Even today - just a while after all this has happened, I realized that I am happy. I would like to have a girlfriend - but the only time I really am bummed about it is when I decide to focus on it, or make it a real big deal. I'm just hoping that this time alone might help me get closer to Jesus - because no matter who might ever leave me in my life, He will always be true.