Format Change.

It is quite possible that this was a natural progression, but I was thinking about it tonight while in my study class at church and it seemed like a reasonable idea to me. From now on, I am going to make this blog one that chronicles my personal struggles and triumphs - primarily those that relate to my spirituality, but also the ones that are just "life-based" (which will be the "filler" in between my religious posts).

I know that most of my readers are purely 30-second surfers, but if I do have anyone out there that is a regular reader - they have already noticed the importance of my faith in my life. I don't necessarily want to bring unwarranted attention to myself - although I would like to express my views and have them either accepted, or discussed. Since the title of this blog is "Soapbox" I'll be basing my posts around what I know best, myself, and utilizing my space on the Internet to bring that to light. Hopefully, though, I can magnify (or reflect) God's glory through my words - maybe even work His will through me.

Who knows - maybe someone will surf along and see something that helped me that could help them...here's hoping.

No comments: