Well...

I am a little less bored than I was the day before. I got to hang out at a friend's house this evening, so that was a bit more fun than my usual sitting-in-front-of-a-computer escapades. Plus, the girl that I mentioned a few posts ago called me (I had been waiting for some time to hear her voice) and rid my fears that something bad had happened to her, or that she was for some unknown reason avoiding me. Turns out she has just been ridiculously busy with getting ready for the new school term, and work, and everything else imaginable. I'm hoping she will take me up on my offer to help her study for the GRE (so we can spend time together) but I don't really know.

Honestly, I am a little bit worried about how our pseudo-relationship is coming along. We met almost a month ago and have only been out 2 times. While I cannot expect to spend every waking minute with someone I just met, I would have liked to spend a little more time with her so that we could get closer. And now that I know she is going to be very busy over the next couple of weeks, it has me worried about what's going to happen - like it's over before it started. I'm going to try my best not to worry too much (slim chance), but we'll see what happens.

Does anyone out there watch "Dog" the Bounty Hunter? I have caught a couple shows here recently and I really dig it. He seems to be a really great guy (as shown by the professional and personal manner in which he deals with the people he catches). I know there are probably other bounty hunters who have this same attitude, but they don't have their own television show - so it's harder for me to recognize them. I also like how they have their group prayer before they go out...it's cool to see people express their faith publicly - and the fact that he trusts so much in Jesus is great.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That show - bounty hunter - is great! My brother and I watch it a lot.

Came here through Blog Clicker just wanted to say hey!

- Lindsay
http://fiammepersempre.modblog.com