Goodbye, Tax Return...

Well, I guess I figured out where my small return is going:

http://www.apple.com/macmini/

Although, I'm gonna have to come up with a little more money, because I don't think I am getting enough back from where I worked last year to cover everything. If anyone wants to send me money to cover, well, any part of it - that would be great (just kidding). I am still not sure what is going to happen, though...I already have two computers here...

Anyone out there want a GMail invite? I have six of them just sitting in my account. I'm pretty sure there aren't any people left without one, but I felt generous (and they really don't do me any good). Post your address in the comments section and I'll send one out.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Sure I wouldnt minda gmail invite.

Great Blog by the way, keep it up!