Ouch.

For some reason I decided to bounce my head off the hutch we have in our kitchen - so now I have a nice bump on my forehead. I still cannot figure out how it happened, because I was at least 6 inches away from it - so I would have had to slam my head towards it...it couldn't have been an accident. Scary...

Anyway - thanks to something I just now found at John's site (see sidebar) I now have an "official" rating for this site:

This site is certified 57% GOOD by the Gematriculator

His site says it's 47% good - but when you click on his link it says 81% - which is much more believable. Maybe when you click on mine I will get to be a lot gooder. Ha ha...gooder.

EDIT: Yep...click on the link and you will see I am actually 71% good...looks like there is something fishy going on with their code. Oh, well - at least I am more good than evil, so that makes me feel okay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just clicked it and it said you were 68% good. :)

Alden