I'm Out Of Phase...

with reality. I have been Blog Exploding for too long (and it's only been a few days). It's like a horrible, addicting monster. I visited almost 300 sites yesterday afternoon and am currently trying to reach that same number in my other browser window. I keep seeing these blogs that are commenting on current affairs in the world, and I have to ask "There's something other than browsing blogs going on?" Can someone post a comment and let me know what all is going on in the world right now (other than the big news, like the tsunami, etc.)? Has anything happened in the past, I guess week or so, that I should be primarily concerned with? Thanks.

6 comments:

Desmond Goh said...

Hi, thank you for visiting and leaving a kind comment. I am glad you like the story and you are free to spread the good words. Will come to visit your site again. Cheers!!

trejrco said...

Not to be too gratuitous, but my blog (NIF (News-Interesting-Funny)) is all about ongoing world events ... and stuff.

FWIW - I'd say that the overall biggest thing going on (in the US, anyway) is all the crazy weather ...


/TJ
NIF

Jen said...

Nah ... there's nothing else going on in the world besides BLOGS! Oh, and maybe some landslides in Southern California.

M. said...

Hmm...good question...I don't really know what's going on in the world...

cmesmyl.modblog.com

Dr. Forbush said...

NASA is going to launch a rocket that will smash into a comet and study the debris.

The rain in California will slow down for a couple of days before it rains again.

The Canadians found another mad cow, this time much younger than the last.

Try the Goggle News for other stories....

Michael Paul said...

Big A** boulder blocks road in Calif.

http://www.nbc4.tv/slideshow/news/4072995/detail.html?qs=;s=4;p=news;dm=ss;w=320

I saw a picture of one bigger than this but couldn't find it on short notice.

Michael Paul
http://www.jesustribe.org/blog