Quotable Quote.

I found this little blurb on Joshua Blankenship's blog about a week ago and it has stuck with me ever since then. Constantly coming to my mind; always "relevant" for the conversations/thoughts I've been recently having:

We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.

{Albert Einstein}

+++

I spoke with my roommate last night about some frustrations I have with the church (universal, and local) right now. Places and things where we just don't see eye-to-eye.

This "unrest" won't quiet itself. I feel less like a critic now, but I can't shake these perceptions. Feeling torn between a call to encourage and build up, but also feeling the need to speak up.

What is the best way to voice concerns to members of the church? Especially in ministries you are part of?

1 comment:

Will said...

If God is leading you to speak, then do so with prayerful timing and tactful, humble honesty in appropriate settings with the right people. Then don't harp on people - let God's Spirit do the work He wants to do. That is, unless God has called you to be an angry prophet. If this is the case, go get your crazy clothes and start yelling.