For The Masses.

Until I'm able to devote any time to actual content for this little blog, I figured a general update could take up some space. I think there are still a few people who come here that I do not have communication with on a regular basis...and since they come here I assume they want to know what's going on in my life - so here it is.

Work is still amazing. I feel like my transition into the real world is moving smoothly. I am still having trouble delegating appropriate use of my time - which is frustrating because when I waste time I feel like I am letting the church down. It's been an amazing opportunity to be in this position and a great six months so far - so I pray I can get serious about fixing this issue with what I would consider procrastination. Other than that, no complaints whatsoever.

Life outside of work is spent pretty much the same. I'm in my second year of co-leading a high school life group (the boys are now Juniors). We have had more "trouble" and dilemmas in the past few weeks than we had ALL last year - but it keeps us on our toes and allows us to try and be actual leaders/mentors every now and then. There is a bit of an issue keeping things on track and trying to "get deep" and have time for serious discussion - but I imagine with time, and after walking the guys through how a life group really works, things should get better.

I am totally loving the newfound interests in my life. I feel like I am kind of going through a metamorphasis, grabbing onto and placing inside me the things I want to "define" my time and who I am. Music. Art. Photography. Writing. Love. These seem to be the big things I am pursuing right now. Hopefully I am honoring my time and the One who gave me that time with each of these interests.

Nothing fascinating to end on. Just continuing to hope for better days ahead.

No comments: