So You Know.

It seems like my most frequent and widely used topic on this blog is the general update post. I apologize that I'm not "bringin' the content" like a blogmaster, but things in the real world have been rather pressing, and generally more important, than the virtual world I often inhabit.

One of my closest friends got married last weekend in a ceremony I can only conclude as being the most wonderful I've ever been a part of. There are, in fact, parts of it that I am going to graciously rob for my own ceremony - when and if the Lord draws me close to my earthly bride.

This week was a bit something. My grandfather took a turn for the worse (he had been fighting Parkinson's disease for as long as I think I've been alive). He ended that fight yesterday morning. My mother had been there since Monday - and came home last night to give me a birthday blessing and a song with my cake. She was also able to rest a bit before her and my dad left this afternoon. I leave Sunday morning for visitation that afternoon; the funeral takes place Monday.

(For those concerned, the family has great peace about the situation - a true blessing from God).

My thanks to everyone who continues to come here...I will try to put aside some time for more content - something that is really on my heart, but a bit far from action. To those I know personally, I'll see you soon and we can have some good talks over coffee or something. To everyone else - thanks for tuning in. Until next time, I imagine.

No comments: