A Request.

To all my Christian brothers and sisters who read this blog, I ask that you visit the site below - Voice of the Martyrs - and sign up. You will be able to go through the entire site and see all the content, you'll receive their newsletter by mail, and you will also receive a weekly news and prayer update (all free). It has been very valuable in my life to be constantly reminded of the faith of believers who as Paul said in the Bible "...are being killed all the day long; [and] are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered." It has constantly broken my heart, opened my eyes, and worked on my spirit of service.

To those who are not believers - I would recommend the site as well. If nothing else, it might show you a side of Christianity you've never seen before: people who God has called and empowered in His grace to go and possibly die to show the love of Christ. These people believe in a God that loves and longs for every person to know Him. Maybe their stories will inspire you to a search for this God.

Voice of the Martyrs

1 comment:

Woody said...

I have been a subscriber for awhile to VOM and have been inspired by the magazine.