To Those That Remain.

My apologies to anyone who might still be coming by here every now and then looking for an update - I have numerous things I want to write, and a few drafts just sitting around, but other things have had my attention lately. My putting off of school has given me quite a bit of time to waste, or spend outside the walls of my room doing other things I enjoy but haven't had the time for. However, that break from a regular schedule of schoolwork also lends itself to many nights of long hours catching up.

Anyway - I just wanted to let whomever might still be bearing with me know that there will soon be something new here...and, hopefully, the new will continue to come. But, it might be a bit of a wait (and so, by soon, I mean to ask for everyone to hold on).

Until I am able to bring anything here - please take a chance to read this article from Relevant. I don't have the time to write about it now, but it reflects a lot of things that have been on my heart lately - things that God is continually showing me and pointing me to.

Paul in Athens

No comments: