Any Linux Gurus Out There?

Well...as soon as I get done posting this I have to sit in front of my lab computers working on the Fedora Core 2 questions from the 8 labs I was supposed to have completed during this past week. I don't think it's going to be as bad as I was originally planning and - thanks to answered prayer - the due date for the answers and the test over the material has been pushed back one day...so I'll have a bit of time to get this done and work on some other stuff to try and get caught up.

You would think that I would have learned my lesson about procrastination by now - with all the self-induced stress I have placed on myself by having to rush through things I do not understand to get them done in time.

But I haven't.

So, if there happen to be any Linux geniuses out there that read this blog, I would enjoy switching brains with you for the next few months (just until the semester is over...then I'll give it back).

No comments: