It's That Time Again.

• Starburst jellybeans are awesome.

• I am totally digging the new Ashlee Simpson album "I Am Me".

• Crystal-Faith is amazingly cool.

• I like movies, a lot. I also like owning movies, a lot.

• Living in the 50's/60's would have been totally cool...

•...namely because I would have been able to see Frank sing all the songs I like.

• I have bursts of insane popularity on MySpace - and I don't understand it.

• I don't care if she does lip-synch...I dig Ashlee Simpson.

• I am so extremely happy I know Jesus Christ...no matter how stupid I act, and how often.

• Passion 2006 is less than a week away...I cannot wait.

• The Haste the Day show is like, two days away...I cannot wait.

• I am so going to miss Jimmy when he leaves Haste the Day.

• I like to shop - so it's probably better I am completely broke.

• People are probably going to be a little weirded out getting my Christmas cards in January.

• This is getting pretty old, pretty fast...so it ends here.

2 comments:

SMITTY said...

Whalen and I are going to passion as well. We all need to hook up one night while where there. Do you know fuzzy...Aaron Sawyer? He lives in the Ville and says he knows some cool pizza places in the city.

Anonymous said...

lo lo lo lo-ve, lo lo lo!