My Camera?

I've been talking to my dad about photography ever since the "itch" became action. We've been going over prices, deciding what exactly I need in a camera (because I consider myself a pro, of course, so I need something great). Anyway - the camera above is a Fuji S2 Pro - it's the same camera that my dad uses (he actually is a professional). We'll probably end up going with an S1 Pro for me - because it has all the same features I would need and is about $200 cheaper. It's going to take getting used to a bigger camera with more manual settings because I've been using my Kodak DX6440 for a while - and it's pretty small and everything's automated. Either way, I'm still pretty excited at the possibility of getting a nicer camera and starting to become a better phtographer. I have high hopes to not only entertain myself, but to also share the beauty of this world with others. I also thought it would be an awesome ministry opportunity to take some pictures and then create inspirational/Scriptural posters, cards, etc. with the shots. Lord knows He has created awesome witnesses to his beauty in nature - I just hope to be "good" enough to accurately show that beauty I see daily.

For good measure - here's the S1 Pro:

No comments: