Go To Passion.

This is a very "random" post - one I never really intended to make - but I came across this banner image tonight and I figured I would post it on the off-chance that a college-aged person might visit this blog.

If you haven't heard about the Passion conference/268 generation you can click right here to go to their main site - loaded with information about all kinds of things going on, including Passion '06.

Words cannot describe what an experience this is. I went last year (and can't wait to go again this year). If you are a believer in Christ then nothing you will ever go to can be compared to this experience...worshipping with 15,000 other believers, getting to see your favorite worship leaders live, hearing some amazing messages from people on fire for Christ and people who know what they are talking about. There were multiple times I was completely flipped upside down and ripped open, to be made new over a four-day period.

I probably spent $600 in total to go down by myself last year (hotel, food, etc.) and it was worth every penny. This year, I get to save some money by going with my church, which is cool. But, as I said before, money is not a factor here - no matter what, GO!

No comments: