Resources?

I had another blog that I was working on while I was leading a small group here in town. I've since "stepped down" from that position and probably won't do too much more with the blog - so I am going to get rid of it. Having only one blog will make it easier to maintain and create for. I am making available here the entire series of posts from the blog - in case anyone is somewhat interested in them. It mainly runs through a series about Love - with a couple of my own thoughts put in as topics. Feel free to download and use them with your small group, or whatever (I give all credit to God for the information and whatever insight might be apparent within these documents). If you want to point credit back this way, cool - otherwise, proceed with your own conscience.

PDF Form
DOC Form

No comments: