Wow.

I have been walking around for a while quoting this phrase I heard from Beth Moore at Passion 2005 - "If in your pursuit for truth you find God getting smaller, you are being deceived." (Paraphrased).

It wasn't until tonight that I realized I was being deceived. I've had this voice in my head for a while - and every so often I'll have a thought about God and it will convict me of putting Him in a box. And what would I be doing by putting God in a box? Limiting Him.

I came across a page tonight - http://bible-truths.com/ - that I thought at first was just some guy spouting off crackpot ideas. I've gone through about six articles on the page (particularly the "Part 1 - Letter to Dr Kennedy ones) and I see God almost completely differently now. He has gotten a lot bigger, a lot more powerful, a lot more compassionate, and a lot more of a lot of things.

I won't really go into detail about this man here, it might be best to read what he has to say and come to your own conclusions...but everything said seems to be based around biblical truth - and makes sense with a lot of the teaching I have had, and a lot of the experiences/revelations/etc. as well.

Post comments of your thoughts...I'd like to see what people think.

No comments: