I'm Astonished...

at what an Amazing God I serve. He constantly shows me love, compassion, faithfulness, and so many other graces that I cannot even name or compare them. Today, I was very far from being a light of this world - and if someone had been keeping track, I was not making my God seem very important. Throughout this all, however, I return home tonight to find that one of the assignments I had been worried about for a class that had been giving me a lot of trouble I made a perfect score on. Not just passing, mind you - 50 out of 50. This might just seem like "good luck" or the teacher giving me a break, or some other odd excuse you might come up if you don't know my God...but it was Him all the way. He had His hand on this situation and, as He has done numerous times before, pulled me through to a brighter day.

I am so glad He loves me the way He does - and has allowed me to be in a personal relationship with Him. Not that I really have to wait to do it, but I cannot wait for services tomorrow. I have a lot to celebrate.

Thank you so much, for everything.

No comments: