What's Been Happening?

Not a whole lot, to tell the truth. I mean, life has been wonderful for the most part - I have been learning a whole lot more (spiritually) everyday. We got a new puppy, too (a black pug - like the one we lost about a year ago). He's in his pen right now, whimpering. I hate to hear him that way, because he's a sweet little thing, but we can't let him have free reign of the house when he's this small.

I'm starting to think this crush on this girl I know at church is growing. I've been telling myself not to get wrapped up in it - for multiple, valid reasons...but everytime I see her I just lose myself, kinda. She is very attractive, really sweet, and an amazing Christian to boot (it seems like not so long ago I was saying this about another girl). I don't know what God plans to make of these feelings and situation - all I know is that when I see her it makes my day - and I think about her a lot.

I'm trying to focus myself more on God - because I know when I make Him my focus then everything falls into place. But I am still questioning some of the things going on in my life right now - and what exactly I should do about it (primarily my familiar single status in the dating community). I've been feeling really left out of my "group" at church as well - almost to the point where I feel invisible...so that has been a difficulty I am facing as well. I'm trying hard to not let it become a stumbling block - because I know God put these people into my life for a purpose, and I know that what I might be feeling temporarily does not always equate to what will be there in the future. Time it seems will just have to tell.

That seems like enough for now. My room is real cold, again, so it's time to log-off and get under the covers - where my other dog has already been intelligent enough to burrow under. Dogs have got it made, I tell you.

No comments: