The Plan:

I'm gonna hold off on the Passion "review" until next week - that way I can try to devote a post per day to each day of the conference. For those actually wanting to hear about it real bad, it shall just be one more day's wait before then. Since I don't really have much else to talk about (that is pretty much a lie) I thought I might post some things I found online here recently.

• I am a Libertarian Left
(Economic Left/Right: -2.75; Social Lib./Author.: -1.85)
http://www.politicalcompass.org/
Nice little test that seems to be well thought out. Some of the questions I really had no idea how to answer - so if complexity = quality in your mind, this is the test for you. My apologies if this has been floating around the blog/Interweb-world for a while...I just found it today.

• Oh, magnificent buttons!
http://www.gtmcknight.com/buttons/
Thanks to my friend John (see sidebar for link) who found it from someone else, I now know of a page that has nearly 3,000 of those little "blog-exclusive" buttons I see all over the place. I plan on putting about a hundred on my sidebar - I just need to set up my hosting so I have a place to put them.

• Blog Explosion is really cool...
honestly...
so much so that I am actually writing it here.
http://www.blogexplosion.com/
I figured I would go ahead and give these guys/girls a little more props than just the button on my sidebar (which you should use to sign-up so I can get a referral...thanks!). Since joining this service, I have gained a ridiculous amount of hits over the past few days. Granted, most only stick around for the 30 seconds required for their 1/2 credit - but some have even left comments here and, gasp, blogmarked me. I thought it would suck - and not only has the incoming traffic proved me wrong - but I have even marked some interesting blogs I found while trying to gain credits. Try it out, because it really is as good as people say.

I think that's it. I'm limiting myself to just one online test - and only putting that here because I just recently found it. I like to consider myself as offering something to the blog community that is unique and entertaining, so I don't want to regurgitate the same old things that have been spawning for much too long. Check back later for maybe an interim-update...otherwise the review begins Monday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Works for me too - I try and leave a comment on at least every other blog I visit; or at least rate the blog.