Maybe This'll Be Big?

I'll (try to) keep it short. For all the people coming in on their 30-second rolls, I thought it might be better (for feedback's sake) to have a little interaction going on. If you would - while you're waiting for the counter to say "Go" - or just because you want to - post something about yourself in the comments. I don't care if it's the standard A/S/L spiel, or more. If things go well - I'll try my best to make a shorter post each day that gives the blogging community a chance to speak their voice. Once you comment, you can check out this survey I found on blog demographics, etc. (which you've probably already seen).

http://www.perseus.com/blogsurvey/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just saying hello. Hmm. A/S/L.. haven't done this in a while. 24/F/Miami, FL. :)

http://vandora.blogs.com

Andrea Knapp said...

Hey! I'm married, 35 years old, Live in Cleveland, English, 3 kids, love blogging, and thats about it:)

Max Bouillet said...

Oranges! Oh, just wanted to let you know that I do stick around for more than the GO. Just don't always know what to say.

Joanna said...

ooooh, I like this idea. I just may copy you.

I am a 21 year old female Canadian neurotic undergraduate psychology major. Soon to be a even more neurotic graduate psychology student :D