Who To Choose?

I'll admit that I am {very} out-of-step when it comes to staying current regarding politics. I'm as far as having opinions about things - which leaves knowing nothing about currently running candidates, their respective views, and whether or not I should even show up Election Day.

I found this nice little site {which is very well-designed, by the way}. It should, obviously, not be the end-all in regards to who you will support this year - but it's a good way to spark interest, to dip your toe into political involvement, and find out a little about the various players.

After taking the test, it seems I match up best with Barack Obama.



I want to investigate further before I make any decisions - but I'm definitely more involved now {than I've probably ever been}. Shame on me, of course - but at least there's growth potential - right?

No comments: