Fours.

Inspiration = Joshua Longbrake.

Four Things I Am Thankful For, Right Now:

. Jesus (I don't care if it sounds typical, I honestly believe he has changed my life - and will continue to)
.. Freedom (It is not free...and I am thankful that I am learning to see that)
... People That Love Me (I often feel very alone, and these people remind me that I am not)
.... Life (It is a wonderful, beautiful, complex, crazy thing)

Four Things That I Love To Do (Right Now):

. Photography (This form, and all art for that matter, has changed my perception and perspective on life)
.. Read (It's starting to become something important to me again)
... Write (Again, a once loved pass-time that went dormant is slowly re-awakening)
.... Ministry (I love loving people and meeting their needs, however I can)

Four Musical Artists I Currently Appreciate:

. Muse (Complex, Atmospheric, Talented, Appreciated)
.. Thrice (Heavy, Light, Lyrically Astounding, Musically Phenomenal)
... Phil Wickham (New, Rich, Mood, Soulful)
.... Silence (I've been without music in my car now, on purpose, for almost 40-days. It has been wonderful)

Four People I Admire (Who Have Online Web Things):

. Will
.. Joshua Longbrake
... Daniel John Ott
.... Brad (OK, he doesn't have a web address...but I want him on this list)

Four Things I Want To Do By The Next July 4th (But Might Not Accomplish):

. Write The Great American Novel (I've got an idea I think just might work, but we'll have to see)
.. Go Backpacking / On A Road Trip (For more than a weekend or a couple miles)
... Love Well, Live Well (My goal for year 23 of my life)
.... Get Married (Why not?)

Four Things I'll (Hopefully) Definitely Accomplish By The Next July 4th:

. Buy A House
.. Leave KY At Least Twice
... Start Running (i.e, exercise)
.... Be More Involved With Ministry (Taking things more seriously, investing more; possible occupation?)

Four Places I Want To Be (Or Go):

. Poor Richard's
.. Europe (Specifically: Italy, Ireland, U.K., Germany, France, Spain...)
... The Place Talked About In Hebrews 13:14
.... Anywhere With Friends (and/or) Family

One (More) Thing I Am Thankful For:

. You (For reading all of this)

1 comment:

Will said...

Stupid questionof the day: Could you leave KY by simply jumping really high off the ground? Or is the airspace also KY?

Pretty cool goals. I'm with you on Poor Richards.