Check These Gentlemen Out.

Common Grounds turned out to be a very wonderful night tonight - due in total part to being introduced to the best band we've seen there since we started checking out Monday and Friday night gigs: Redefined (click the name to hit their site). These guys are absolutely amazing live, and their EP definitely captures a lot of that. I would strongly recommend hitting their site and listening to the songs - they have a nice acoustic sound, reminiscent of Shane and Shane (I know, I was totally surprised myself). If you happen to be coming to Ichthus this year, they'll be playing Saturday morning, 10:45 A.M @ The Edge Stage. Give me a ring if you want to meet up (when June rolls around).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Trevvy....I'm baaaaaaaaaaccccccck (in Lex). Hit me up, playa.